I regularly engage a variety of projects through research projects and full-time, part-time and freelance employment.
- Redesigning program evaluation criteria, documentation, and data exports. Researched and developed sections focused on comparability of distance and accelerated learning to traditional programs, on impact and contributions of instructiona and department to P-16 alignment efforts, and on issues of particular interest to accreditation process. Also collaborating with IT services to design and develop a web-based application to support program review process.
- Computer Literacy Curriculum Review, Researcher & Project Manager. Conducting institutional research to evaluate curricular computer literacy requirement; research explores learner and faculty perceptions of learner computer literacy skills in comparison to learners’ actual performance on a computer literacy assessment and identify which courses better facilitate learner acquisition of skills.
- Course re/development of COSC 1401 Microcomputer Applications, Adjunct Faculty. Ongoing continuous improvement development of online course. Course currently undergoing Quality Matters review (Summer/Fall 2011).
- Second Life Instruction, Project Manager. Establishing an institutional Second Life presence to facilitate faculty integration and learner use of virtual world content and simulations.
- Professional Development Management System, Project Manager. Implementing an enterprise-wide system to consolidate all administrative tracking and reporting of college employee professional development; supports three distinct groups which provide training opportunities for college employees.