- Laura Armer on What college course learning outcomes SHOULD be…
- Matthew Evins on What @GoogleBooks’ NGRAM viewer could be . . .
- How To Choose Verbs For Effective Learning Objectives | CallCenterBestPractices.com on Learning Outcomes ARE NOT Learning Objectives
- Blog Posts, Articles, and Reports To Read: August 2011 | 4R x T on Proving a Learner’s Plagiarism
- Chris Duke on Leveraging Quality Matters Certified Courses
tagsaccess assessment build change classroomuse college communication computer_literacy conferences digital_natives edtech education educause_swrc08 events future google googlewave healthscience highered history implementation instructionaldesign issues millenials mobile networking objectives opensource outcomes personal_learning_environments planning PLE quality research secondlife simulation SJC_Instructional slbestpractices07 sled sl_future technology tools twitter university viability
- Teenagers without Internet access at home are educationally disadvantaged, UK study suggests
- ‘History Harvest’ Project May Spawn a New Kind of MOOC
- Performance-based funding tops higher-ed legislative agenda - Bizjournals.com (blog)
- Somebody teach this kid to fish.
- NASA physicist explains how a warp drive could be a 'passport to the universe'
- Kill the Password: Why a String of Characters Can’t Protect Us Anymore
- Text messaging declines for first time thanks in part to iMessage
- San Jacinto College Chancellor appointed to American Association of ... - Ultimate Pasadena
- Throwable Camera Would Help Scope Out Dangerous Situations
- The Verge shows Microsoft Office on iPhone